Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

 
 
 
I haven't shared a Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real post in quite some time! So here goes...
 
Pretty
 
 
 
We have lined our walkway with Agapanthus flowers! I love Agapanthus because they are  a beautiful green color throughout the entire year and during the Summer months they bloom they a gorgeous, brilliant purple!
 
 
 
Our Agapanthus have started blooming!
 
 
  
Happy
 
 
  
 
For the past few days Robbie has asked me to help him build a couch cushion castle!
Boys are so easy to please! I propped up the couch cushions in our family/ T.V. room. I gave Robbie a blanket, a snack and let him watch Caillou on tv and he was one happy camper!
 

 
 
 
Please excuse the messy floor... life get's busy with babies and sometimes my house work suffers! :)
 

 Funny
  
 
 
Robbie absolutely loves to wash baby bottles for me! Hey, I'm not complaining, wash away little man!
 

Real
 
 
Himalayan Salt Lamps
 
So Rich thinks I have pretty much jumped off the deep end with this healthy living thing! At the same time he is so supportive, has started eating healthy and has embraced my new ideas! That being said, I was so excited because this week my Himalayan Salt Lamp came in the mail! I love it! It is so soothing and provides many added health benefits. I just bought one, but I have already ordered two more for the kids rooms. I ordered mine off of Amazon.
 
 
 
The basic premise behind a salt lamp is to help cleanse your indoor air and provide an attractive soothing light in your home.
Using some of the most diverse measuring methodologies available, worldwide scientific tests have shown how crystal salt lamps can increase the number of negative ions released into your indoor air.
Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps
So, how do salt lamps actually work?
It's really quite simple... a heated crystal salt lamp...
  • Attracts humidity causing the surface of the salt crystal to become moist
  • Creates a buildup of ions and removes moisture from your air
  • Binds excessive positive ions with their negative ions
  • Helps to neutralize the "electro-smog" in your air and reduces allergens and irritants
  • Creates potential soothing effects for you from multi-colored salt crystals.
 
Have a restful Sunday dear ones!
Blessings,

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family