Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Twin Update... Thank you for your prayers !

Twin Update

Hello Friends! I have a twin update:
I just got home from the Perinatal doctor's office. I had another series of ultrasounds to check on both of the babies along with my cervix. Praise God we have good news!!! My cervix  has remained at 2.0 cm since last Tuesday, ( actually last week it was measuring between 1.8 cm and 2.0 cm). It is however normal to have a cervical length of 3.5 cm at this stage in the pregnancy. The fact that my lenghth has remained at 2.0 cm is great news.  So far it has not thinned out anymore. No contractions either! I know this bed rest is paying off!! Both babies are now breech. Joey weighs 1 lb. 9 oz., so he is up 4 oz. since last Tuesday and Jacob weighs 1 lb.11 oz. which means he is up 4 oz. also!!! Great news! :) I can feel your prayers and kind wishes! I am still on strict bed rest, but no complaints from this Momma.. just have to fix my eyes on the Lord and know that He has these babies in His hands! We were able to have a 4D ultrasound done today as well... which is always fun to see. :) I have another doctor's appointment with my O.B on Thursday, so we will see what she has to say as well.

Blessings,
 

4 comments:

bella said...

That is great news and I will keep on praying. My daughter is pregnant with her first child and he will be our first grandchild, due April 9th. I am thinking you and she are close in how far along you are in pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

I am Sarah's mom. Thank you so very much for your prayers, they are precious! I am a prayer warrior and you can be certain that I will be praying for that first grandchild of yours! Congratulations! Being a Grandparent is one of life's biggest events. There is a love that you will have that is unspeakable. God's blessings are glorious!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember how I came across your blog but read about how you were part of BSF and felt a connection since I am part of one of the night classes. Praying for you to feel God's peace and keep your babies growing. I am also praying for the wonderful support system you have because I know it takes a lot of special people to make it possible for a mom of a toddler to be on bed rest. May God continue bless you in this journey!

Caarla irene said...

Amen

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family