Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

15 Weeks

I'm 15 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 15 Weeks and feeling every bit of it!! I never took a 15 week pregnancy picture while pregnant with Robbie, so here is my 15 week pregnancy photo below with my two babies in my belly, and my one little boy hugging my tummy! 

Here I am with my little man who insisted on being in the picture with Mommy. 
Pregnancy Highlights This Week: 

I can't even believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by! In around five months or so, we will meet these little blessings!!  They say you start to show quicker with your second pregnancy, boy am I keeping that a truth, times 2!!!

Size of Babies: The twins are the size of an apple. They are 2.5 ounces and 4.5 inches.  

Babies Development This Week: This week they are starting to move like crazy. Their joints and limbs can all move now.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants and some tops. I LOVE anything stretchy or drawstring at this point along with stretchy dresses.

Gender: Not sure just yet! We can't wait to find out who God is blessing us with!

Movement: I can feel little butterfly movements from both of these little cuties, most often at night.  I first started feeling them move around 10 weeks. 

Sleep: I sleep great, but I wake-up several times to go to the bathroom throughout the night.

What I miss: Let's see... just like with my first pregnancy, I really miss deli sandwiches!!!

Cravings:  This week I'm craving all kinds of fruit!!

Symptoms: I feel a fullness in my tummy in the evenings. Lots of heaviness in the uterus and lower back pain at the end of the day.

Best Moment this week: Love all the little butterfly bubbles I feel! Love to take a warm bath at night! Just to totally relax!

Blessings,
 



No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family