Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Raining and I'm Pinning!




It's raining outside, we just finished lunch, the house is CLEAN and the baby is napping . . . which means you will find me with my legs kicked-up on the couch surfing Pinterest !!

This little guy helped me make yummy Mac & Cheese for lunch!
 
 
As a complete side note, if you are looking for a way to sneak veggies in your kiddos
favorite Mac & Cheese read on.
 
I prefer to make homemade Mac & Cheese, but when in a rush I always buy Trader Joe's box Mac & Cheese, I use Almond Milk instead of cow's milk.
Then I add finally chopped broccoli, not the entire vegetable just the cut up top portion. 
They will never know! :)
 
We missed our morning walk because of Mr. Rain's visit. Instead we spent the morning working on shapes and numbers! I was so excited, yesterday Robbie counted all the way to 20!!! I hope he has Daddy's math brain. :)
 
I found these cool shape flashcards at The Dollar Tree yesterday.
 

I decided to create an activity using these shape puzzles I purchased from Lakeshore Learning Store.


The object of my lesson was to have Robbie pick up a shape from his shape puzzle above and then walk around our ottoman and place the shape with the corresponding flashcard! He LOVED it!!!

 
 
So Pinterest . . .
 
 Don't you just love how Pinterest is there for you 24 hours a day just waiting to be explored??
 
Today, I'm just having fun looking, but I must say I'm kinda obsessed with these necklaces. They are monogrammed and I adore anything monogrammed!!
Flutter Monogram Necklace.... I NEED one!!!!!!!!!1 
I'm also having fun looking at different kitchen styles... I will share more about this in a later post!
 
Living Large in Greenwhich, CT:  Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink | Cultivate.com
 
Love these old farm house sinks!
x
Love the idea of taking out cabinets and using shelves instead!
Open Shelf Kitchens
 
Oh and a kitchen hutch in white would be amazing!
 
shabby chic kitchen shelving - this is what I really want in the kitchen
Well dreams are free! Happy Friday!
Sarah 

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family