Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Itching For A Change . . . A Little Fringe Might Rearrange !


I am the first to admit a rather bad habit of mine.
It has been my weakness since I was about 15 years old . . .

It is my ever-changing hair!!!


I have been brunette


Blonde


Somewhere in between

Super long

Short

It is a never ending battle with me, what can I say I like change!

So, In looking over some of my fashion magazines for the fall , I have fallen in love with the idea of Fringe Bangs!

Pinned Image

I think fringe bangs are so fun and flirty.

So, this morning I came home with fringe bangs!
I am trying them out as I grow-out my hair a little longer, and it is a nice change!


For now anyway .  .   .  :)


While browsing through Pinterest this morning, I couldn't help but look at some of the fun fashion styles for fall.

Here are some of my absolute favorites!

Pinned Image

Love!!!


Pinned Image

So cute!!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Adorable!
Pinned Image

Well that is all for today friends!
I'm of to a Junior League committee meeting.
Happy shopping and hair chopping!

Blessings,


2 comments:

Reccewife said...

i'm the same way with my hair, everythihg from super skull cap close, to super long, black, brown, blond, red.... sigh. I'm getting to old for it, but I have been iching for a change for a while! :)
The bangs look great!~

letty said...

Love the bangs!! You look really nice:) I've always wanted bangs but, they just don't look good on me :-\ I will let my hair grow out then cut it lol.. I don't know how to style long thin hair..hahah, I've been wanting to dye my hair blond for so long, I haven't dyed my hair in about 6+ years!! :0 I know right!!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family