Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter Dinner Ideas

Happy Friday Friends! I have had complete Mommy Brain lately and that is my excuse for not blogging as much lately! I have a busy little bee on my hands who keeps me on my toes!

Today, I have been thinking about Easter dinner . . .

I am hosting Easter at our home this year. My husbands entire family as well as my entire family will give me a house of 15 to 20 for Easter dinner! I LOVE preparing for and hosting holidays!

So, today I am posting just a few of my fun Easter ideas from Pinterest!

Pinned Image
Oh yes... We are having an Easter Egg Hunt!
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Great Favors!

Pinned Image
Because I LOVE aprons!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Love this table!
Pinned Image
How adorable is this to keep the kiddos ( and some adults) busy at the kids table! Sign me up!

Pinned Image
Yum!!!!!
Pinned Image
Because this is what it TRULY is ALL about!!
                                                                           Blessings,
                                                                              Sarah

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The food looks so delicious. You will have to post pictures of your Easter dinner table. :)

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family