Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Having Fun With Grandma & Grandpa

Happy Monday friends! I am recovering from what felt like the Looooongest week  of my life! I have been down with a bad cold. It seems that colds are always passed around in families. ha ha First Rich had a cold, then Robbie, then my parents and just when I thought I had escaped the cold and flu bug . . . . 
It bit me!!!! So, I right this post with a Kleenex in hand. :)

I had mentioned in a post last week that my husband is away for training for The Marine Corps for the next three weeks. Another reason why my weeks have seemed extra long! This week I am working on a major letter for my Junior League group that has a deadline by the end of the week, I'm sick, pt's pouring rain and I just feel yucky in general. It has been so nice to have my parents jump in and help out with Robbie!!

So, today  I thought I would  share a few pictures and memories of my sweet boy with his Grandma Robin and Grandpa Ray!


Here Robbie is napping with Grandpa !


My sweet pea taking a bath at Grandma's!


 All done with my bath, thanks Grandma Robbie & Grandpa Ray!

I hope Grandma makes soup!
Have a wonderful Monday Friends and stay WELL!!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family