Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Classic Movies & Old Hollywood


This past week the baby and I have been staying with my parents while my Marine is away. My Mom and I have been having so much fun shopping, playing with Robbie, crocheting and staying up WAY past our bedtime watching old movies on Turner Classic Movie Channel!

All of the great, classic movies of the past that is. The other night we watched an Elizabeth Taylor movie called; " Father's Little Dividend" The original to the modern day "Father Of The Brides" with Steve Martin.

I love everything about old movies, the class, the glamor, the clothes! I adore the movie stars of old Hollywood!





 How about you? What is your favorite old movie and who is your favorite classic Old Hollywood star? I would love to have an Old Hollywood themed dinner party. Where all the guests dress the part, portraying their favorite old Hollywood actor or actress. So fun!
Robbie is asleep and I'm off to see what movie we can find tonight! :)

1 comment:

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

I love old movies. So many of them have Christian messages in them. I have a collection of Rock Hudson - Doris Day movies and they are delightful.
Blessings from frozen Montana..........Denise

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family