Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Marvelous Monday

Happy Marvelous Monday! I have been M.I.A the past few days. What can I say but life got in the way. My Internet was down because we were switching providers, I have a teething baby( Robbie's second tooth has popped up) and to top it all off, I just came home from a weekend away to a broken water heater, which has left me with a LAKE in my garage . . .well a soaked garage to say the least!!! It's day's like today that I am happy to just let go, give it all to God and go along with the flow! Perhaps I am to learn patience from all of this! :)

My baby is peacefully napping, the repair man is replacing my water heater and I am going to take a moment to share some fun Marvelous Monday favorites.

If you are looking for a great devotional for your morning quiet time with God, this is a wonderful little book.

Devotionals provide a great way to prepare your heart for what the Lord will teach you that day. It is also a nice way to start off your prayer time. This particular devotional is so special because it is written as if Jesus Himself is sitting down to read it with you. Jesus Calling is relatively inexpensive and can be purchased on Amazon for under ten dollars.



Next up, this tasty little treat that is sure to bring Christmas cheer!!

These little pretzels are seriously AMAZING!!! I mean who doesn't love a sweet and salty treat with a hint of peppermint? Run out to your local Trader Joe's today and grab a bag or two or THREE!!

Rich and I have been trying to work on limiting our T.V time, but each week there are two shows that make it in our line-up of MUST SEE T.V.


We are crazy for Up All Night! To start, it is a hilariously, well written comedy with an all start cast! Aside from the quick one-liners, UP All Night is so easy for us to relate to in our life right now. We too are new parents and it makes us chuckle to take a step back and have a laugh at everyday life with a new baby! :)

We have also become pretty fond of The Sing-Off on NBC (Monday Night's). The talent is OUTSTANDING and each week Rich and I make our picks for which group will continue on in the competition.








Well, that's all I have for you this week dear readers . . . Now, I'm off to buy our Thanksgiving turkey . . .

Blessings,

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family