Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

What I Did During Nap Time ...

While my little guy was sound asleep in dreamland, I decided to work on a few projects around the house. We are having Robert's dedication ceremony and a dinner at our home next Saturday. We are having all of our family and friends and a total of about 35 people. So, I have been trying to get the house in order. Well... I got distracted. I saw a similar sign while blog stalking one afternoon. I had gone to Michael's Craft Store with Robbie this morning to buy the supplies. It took me about an hour total to make this sign. I painted the wood, applied the scrapbook stickers and finally applied Modpodge. I am quite happy with the results and it was a fun little "me time" project!

I had some time left so, I am making Pumpkin bread from a mix I bought at Trader Joe's... love TJ's!! I hope it turns out well, my house smells marvelous!!













Finally, I was able to blog and get this post up. All before this little guy got up! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Collette said...

Cute sign! I've been thinking about making something very similar to that for our front porch...

Your baby boy is very sweet! How wonderful that he takes such nice naps :)

Have a blessed weekend!

Sonya Schroeder said...

Darling I LOVE it. How did you make it? He is getting so big. Hugs hope you have been well.

Jennifer ~Renewing Housewives said...

That is so cute! I just love it,I need to practice decorating more often, thanks for the inspiration!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family