Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Robbie's First Time Eating Solid Food


I'm back... with two posts in one day....scandalous.... I know. It's nap time once again and I just had to finish blogging about the other exciting part of our weekend before my little man wakes up from is nap and we head out for our afternoon walk. On Sunday, (after a long, fun day with family and friends from Saturday's baby Dedication), Robbie took his first bite ( well more like slurps ) of baby rice cereal! A milestone in our house for sure!!! Being a proud new mama.... I documented every second!! ha :)




We started Robbie off on Gerber Baby Rice Cereal. Here is our Before picture.




I love how Rich and I are happily posing for Grandma and Grandpa in this picture, totally unaware of Robbie's busy little hands.
Then... REALITY sets in!!!!



Well, let me tell you.... Robert LOVED every second of eating rice cereal!!!!


He gobbled it right up!


First Daddy fed me.



Then Mommy fed me.



Then Grandma Robin fed me.
And


Grandpa Ray fed me. f="http:bp.blogspot.com/-IWkNTkMpbhI/Tp3tK6LkUrI/AAAAAAAAEQQ/g04vygXqBxk/s1600/First%olid%2Bf2B026.JPG" Hmm... What is this stuff???




I don't know what it is? But, I LOVE it!!!!


MORE please??
You know what? It's cool, I'll just take the WHOLE bowl!!!!!

Next week we try... SWEET POTATOES!!!! YUM :)

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family