Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog Bash 2011

Hello Friends, I am linking-up with Women Living Well this Wednesday for Blog Bash 2011.





For all of my new readers and dear faithful readers, this is me . . .
Who am I?

I am Sarah, I am a daughter of The King, wife to my Marine and new Mama to my sweet little boy! I am an elementary school teacher turned SAHM ( Stay At Home Mom) and Military wife. I am loving every minute of this beautiful life! My husband Rich is a First Lieutenant in The Marine Corps. We live in beautiful Orange County California. Follow us on our journey as a young military family.

I have a passion for creating a warm, cozy and loving home and life for my little family.
Our sweet little boy!

My Blog

We are a young and growing Christian, military family. My blog features many interesting posts about; Christian faith and inspiration, motherhood, family life, cooking, crafts, the art of homemaking, military life and much more. . . I thank you for stopping by and I hope you decide to stay a while!


Blessings,

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family