Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Robert's Very First Play Date




Yesterday, my girlfriend Amanda came over for Robert's very first play date! Amanda and I have been friends since high school. She now lives down the street from my parent's home. It is so wonderful to both be new mommas! Amanda's little girl Paige is just adorable! Paige is just a little older than Robert. She is 4 months old and so well behaved! Paige politely sat on her Mommas lap during our visit. Robert behaved as well but, he had a little trouble staying awake for most of the play date. ;)










Amanda and I spent our time exchanging motherly advice and tips. They even brought Robert an adorable little outfit. :) I can't wait until Robert is a little older and they can actively play together perhaps when they are walking and we can take them to the park! Thank you Amanda and Paige for a fun afternoon and a great day! We can't wait to do it again very soon!!!


Speaking of great days ...... guess who finally likes to sleep in his bassinet??? It's Mr. Robert!!! I'm thrilled. Robert took a long nap in the bassinet yesterday after our play date. He then proceeded to sleep in the bassinet from his 10:00 feeding last night until his 4:30 am feeding only waking once at midnight for a feeding! This is great news in our house because up until now Robert preferred to spend the night sleeping in his swing. I have a growing little guy on my hands who surprises me with something new every day. :)



Blessings,


Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family