Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Military Spouse Friday Fill- In

Well, it's technically Saturday around 4:00 a.m. to be exact. I have just finished nursing my baby and he is down until his morning feeding and guess who just can't fall asleep? So, I'm up blogging. This should have been posted on Friday but, better late than never right? :)
1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)?

When I vacation I love to go somewhere where I can eat good food, see beautiful scenery and enjoy good company. My favorite vacation was my honeymoon. We went to beautiful, tropical Maui for nine days and had a blast! Then once we came back to the mainland we continued our honeymoon in Napa California for another four days. We enjoyed the wine and wonderful food!







2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)?


This is a great question. I love music and I have so many memories associated with all sorts of different songs some happy some sad. The song that reminds me of my best memory is "The Way You Look Tonight" the Father of The Bride version by Steve Tyrell. This is the song that my husband and I danced to during our first dance at our wedding.

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time?
I would go to Europe and spend my days eating and exploring France and Italy. I would then go to cooking school (just like Julia Child) and pursue my passion for cooking. :)


4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would?

Hmm, I'm not sure on this one. I would have to go with the fact that I love to sing and use to perform in show choirs. This was long before the popularity of Glee.

5. It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?

X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?
The ability to be invisible.


Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Neither


Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? I've never read or watched anything Twilight. Not really into it.




Blessings,

Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family