Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Menu Whiteboard Weekly Meal Planner

I just made this cute menu planning whiteboard to hang in my kitchen. I have always used a whiteboard to write out what we are having for dinner each night of the week. I stumbled upon this particular idea and I think it is a much more stylish way to display our weekly menu. It was easy to make and looks great in my kitchen! I love this project idea because I have used scrapbook paper which can be changed for different holidays, events or even a change of kitchen decor! :) Also, check out my blog post on meal planning tips and ideas on creating your weekly plan!
http://richandsarahchristensen.blogspot.com/2011/01/buzz-on-meal-planning.html

Instructions for making your own:
I used a picture frame.
Opened the glass and placed inside scrapbook paper
I then put the frame back together and placed scrapbook stickers and decals on the glass of the frame.
This way I am able to write with the dry erase marker on the glass.

Close picture of cute decals





Blessings,
Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!



Raising Homemakers

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so creative! How cute!!!! I came over from Courtney's blog...just meeting the women who visit there. Nice to meet you!

Fledgling Techie said...

I love, love, love, love, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! this idea! I am DEFINITELY going to make one myself!!!

Claire said...

Oh how cute!

Cxx

Pixel Perfect said...

This is so cute. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the stickers! :) Stopping by from TT&J.

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family