Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

31 Weeks!!


I'm 31 Weeks !!
31 Weeks Pregnant and Loving Life!

Pregnancy Highlights This Week:


How Far Along: 31 Weeks and 4 days!

Size of Baby: Little Robert is the size 4 navel oranges. He is 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 lbs.
Baby Development This Week: This week, Robert measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so I have trouble sleeping because his kicks and somersaults keep me up :) . All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pants and some tops. I LOVE anything stretchy or drawstring at this point along with stretchy dresses and leggings!

Gender: We are having a precious baby boy!!! Robert William Christensen

Movement: Whew!!!! I have a very active little boy!!! He moves mostly in the evenings and just before bed!!!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, thanks to my awesome pregnancy pillow! A little more aches and pain, but it's all worth it! Lately, when I lay down in bed I can feel little Robbie kicking in my ribs. :)

What I miss: Ugh!!! I would LOVE a great BIG sub sandwich! I miss my blonde hair :( and the ability to fit into my old clothes and skinny jeans, sleeping on my back and I would LOVE some sweet tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

Cravings: Mike's Jersey Subs Provolone, veggie sub. Oh my goodness!!! I could eat these everyday of the week!!! :) This week I have been craving Mexican food!!!
Symptoms: Trouble getting out of bed in the morning while laying flat on my back. ha ha :) A little sore towards the evenings, and back pain.

Best Moment this week: Listening to music with my little guy! Every morning while I eat my breakfast I have a special time where I play music near my belly. I love to feel little Robert kick and move to the music.
Message to Robert From Mommy: Hi sweet boy! Well we have just a just about 9 weeks left with you in my tummy! This weekend I worked on your nursery, washed all of your little clothes and socks and enjoyed getting ready for your arrival! You have been very active in Mommy's tummy and I just love it!! The best news of all is Daddy comes home this week on Friday! I can't wait for him to see how big you and I have gotten! I am also looking forward to Daddy watching you move in my tummy and talking to you. I love you my little man and I'm praying for you everyday! :) Love your Mommy.


Blessings,
Sarah
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family