Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365 One Photo A Day Week # 2



I know it's a little late, but it's sill Friday on the west coast! So here we go, my week in pictures!

Saturday January 15th
Saw this sweet little guy during my morning walk on the beach.

Sunday January 16th
My 24 Week Pregnancy Photo

Monday January 17th
This window is in my parents home. It has an interesting story behind it.
My Dad made it from the pieces of broken glass left behind from the windows in his childhood church. It is hanging in my parents home. It looked so beautiful on this particular day! A reminder of God's beauty!
Tuesday January 18th

Another Beautiful Southern California Day! I can't believe it is 80 degrees in January!!


Wednesday January 19th

Getting Ready To Take My Hubby To The Airport! See You In March Sweetie!

Thursday January 20th

I Took A Random Picture of The Cookie Jar My Mom Gave Us For Christmas.


Friday January 28th

Today, I finished the first book on my 2011 reading list. I spent most of the day reading and shopping for strollers and car seats. :)



Blessings, Sarah Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun week in pictures!! I so loved them!! How was the book? Have a blessed weekend!! hugs

Karen said...

It is hard to say good by till March, strength be with you. I make cookies for our cookie jar too and sometimes they don't even make it long enough to go in there!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family