Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, January 28, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I'm 25 Weeks !

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks and counting! I simply CAN'T WAIT to be a Momma!!!!

Size of Baby: Little Robert is the size of an eggplant. He is 13.6 to 14.8 inches long. He weighs about 1.5 to 2.2 pounds.


Baby Development This Week:Your little grower’s physical proportions are evening out at this point and most of their remaining development will largely be weight gain and lots and lots of nervous system development. The good news is: if your child is born premature now they’ll be more likely to survive without too much trauma as their lungs began to produce “surfactant” last week, which means their tiny respiratory system is getting stronger with each passing day. Yes, now’s a good time for a minor sigh of relief and a quick pat on the back. All that hard work and conscientious living is really getting your child prepared for a healthy delivery. Keep up the fabulous work mama! This week they’ll be scootching slowly out of the old breech position and start rotating (already!) into a better position for exit during their birth. Their head and feet are slowly rotating so that the head is pointed down towards the birth canal. Time is short (or really long, depending on who you ask)—just (still!) 14 weeks left before you can go back to being a single-resident human.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. Love those stretchy leggings and jeggins!

Gender: It's a Boy!!! Robert William Christensen

Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately and higher in my belly especially at night! He is a busy little guy in there. I often feels like he's building a house!!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well, thanks to my awesome pregnancy pillow! A little more aches and pain, but it's all worth it!

What I miss: Ugh!!! I would LOVE a great BIG sub sandwich!

Cravings: Cuties tangerines and Babybel Cheese, all the fruit I can get and Shredded Mini Wheat's!


Symptoms: Trouble getting out of bed in the morning while laying flat on my back. ha ha :) Also, a little shortness of breath in my ribs. Just an overall heavy feeling. Oh and the new one this week, bending over!

Best Moment this week: Laying in bed at night feeling my little sweet pea kick up a storm! :)

Blessings


Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family