Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Week In Photos...




Welcome back friend, today it's time for a random post of photos from my phone! I will admit, the quality is not the best on some of these photos, and I am sure that some of my readers have seen me post a few of these photos on our Facebook page or Instagram. I love to document our days and week through quick little snap shots on my phone... so, here we go! 

Last Thursday was St. Patrick's Day! My kids honestly are such a melting pot mixture of several different nationalities! Yes, we are mutts indeed and we love it that way!! My children are Irish, Mexican, Danish, German, Italian, French, English and Scottish... whew, I think that's everything! Here are a few quick photos of my little clovers!



On Friday, we took a little trip to Ikea! Oh how I LOVE Ikea!!! I could honestly spend an entire day there all by myself! 



Let me tell you, going to Ikea with three little boys... can be, well... a DISASTER!! Thanks to Gigi for going with us and making the day a little easier on Mommy! 


Robbie, (our oldest son), is 4 1/2 years old... almost five! Robbie has a passion and love for Soccer! We have had him involved in private soccer clinics since he was three. He is still a little too young to join a Soccer team. We want him to continue to play until Fall, so Kidz Love Soccer clinic is the next best thing. Robbie has Soccer every Saturday morning. Here is a quick snap shot of him! 


Saturday, after Soccer, we took the kids to lunch in a fun little town, (just north of us and not too far from Los Angeles) called, Montrose! 




Montrose has the most adorable little old town. A fun street filled with cute little shops, antique stores, restaurants and more.

The boys had so much fun riding these little old fashioned toys at the local toy store! 




On Sunday, we celebrated Palm Sunday at our church, which is the start of Holy Week, leading to Easter! 
Robbie was so excited to be able to be part of the Palm Sunday celebration service. All of the little children were able to come to, "Big Church" (as Robbie calls it) and wave their palms during service! 





Jacob was tired during service and was more interested in running up and down the halls. Joey loved holding on to and waving his palm with his little hands. 

I love the evenings that Rich is home from school/ work and able to spend time and take place in our evening/ bedtime routines! ( I will be posting a bedtime routine video on our Youtube channel soon). Here are a few pictures of my boys wrestling before bed time! 


We did lots fun home school activities and science experiments during the week. 



This week, we are celebrating Holy Week, by reading the stories leading up to the Easter story. 


Yesterday was Monday, the boys and I had a fun afternoon playing with PlayDough and banging pots and pans around in their kitchen. 








I had a doctor's appointment in the late afternoon. I never thought sitting in a waiting room reading magazines could be a little mini vacation, "me time", but to this mama it was wonderful! 



On Monday evening, my parents came over to watch the boys. Rich and I were able to enjoy a wonderful evening out. We went to a great little Italian place. I have always wanted to go there! The food was great, but the company and conversation were even better!! 





That's it friends! See you tomorrow! 
Blessings, 
Sarah 

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family