Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Check Out My You Tube Channel!!





Hi friends and dear followers! With the busy day to day of motherhood, I have started a YouTube Channel an added way of blogging and keeping up on the happenings of our daily life... I will now be Vlogging, (video blogging) on you tube along with posting here on my original blog. If you like The Christensen's Camelot the blog, you will love our new Vlog on YouTube! I am really enjoying vlogging and keeping a video journal of my babies, our household happenings, recipes, cooking, crafts and more! Please dear friends, click this link   The Christensen's Camelot Channel and be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our new YouTube Channel, The Christensen's Camelot!! I will be posting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday on YouTube! Be sure to check back here for updated posts as well.


The Christensen's Camelot YouTube Schedule:


Monday's : Weekly family VLOG


Wednesday's: Story Corner Just for Little Ones


Friday's: How To! Cooking, crafting, make-up, hair, babies and more tutorials!




I am so very excited about this new adventure and would love your support! Thank you for subscribing to our channel and we will see you on YouTube!!!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family