Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Days


 
Robbie started swim lessons last week and today he had his second lesson. So far the lessons have been going well! Robbie is taking the lessons with his sweet little friend Paige in a private lesson with just the two of them twice a week. So much fun and love the mommy time with my dear friend Amanda! I will post pictures soon!
 
 
It was so ridiculously hot today! After swim class and lunch, we decided to take the afternoon off and enjoy some family time! Rich will be staring Law School in August, and I know he will be so busy once school starts, so we are enjoying every minute we have with him now! This afternoon we had a little family movie day.
 
 
We watched Brave with Robbie.
 
 
 
 We laid the babies out on a blanket and this is how they stayed for quite some time... hand in hand! Too darn cute!!!
 
 
Here are all of my babies getting ready for bed this evening!
I love days like today!
 



 
 Blessings,

1 comment:

Auntie Summer said...

Cutie pies!!! Love them :)

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family