Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, May 16, 2014

A Sunny Spring Afternoon


I love living in sunny Southern California... particularly living in Pasadena. There is just something about this town that makes me smile. Perhaps it is the old established Oak trees that line the streets with shade and are home to squirrels and Blue Jays. Maybe it is the fun downtown shops and cafes that make you feel as if you are visiting a European town. Whatever it is, today was just one of those days. Although it is only a Thursday, we had a Sunday kind of day. Rich finished finals last week and we have been relaxing and enjoying our babies, all three of them!



 Above is a picture of the twins settling in for their nap. Jake on the left and Joey on the right.
Robbie fondly calls the boys by the nicknames he has made up for them.  Jacob is Jakie Bean, ( like jelly bean) and JoJo for Joey. ha ha, too cute!


Daddy and Joey pictured above.
Today, while the little ones napped, Robbie and I enjoyed a little soccer time with Daddy. We are planning to sign Robbie-up for AYSO next year and we have decided to participate in a Daddy, Mommy and Me soccer clinic each Saturday morning this Summer.
So here is a picture of our little David Beckham.

 It was a HOT one today... which explains the no shirt, red face look. :)






 Living Room
We finished our living room and I never shared pictures. Here it is...we are enjoying making memories in it.




The Bible Study Fellowship study on Matthew ended a week or so ago. The study breaks for the summer and will begin again in the fall as we begin a study on Moses. A few of the ladies from my class and I  have decided to continue our own little study throughout the summer. We will be meeting at my home on Wednesday mornings as we go through the Beth Moore study on Esther.
That's what we've been up to lately...I'm off to bed now!
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family