Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It's Sunday afternoon, my little one is fast asleep napping and I am blogging and catching-up from the weekend. What are you up to today?

Yesterday, we took lunch over to Rich's parent's house. I spent my day visiting and reading while laying on their couch. Meanwhile, Robbie enjoyed spending time with his Grandma and Grandpa.


Robbie was so excited to bake cookies with Grandma Carla... chocolate chip cookies to be exact!


Mix, Mix, Mix


While we all waited for the cookies to bake, it was time for a story!


Robbie really enjoyed his story!



Ding! That's the timer and that can only mean one thing!


The cookies are ready!!

After a cookie snack, Robbie wanted to head outside to play ball!



 Thank you for a fun day Grandpa Ken and Grandma Carla. :)

Well, I'm off to join my little sleepy bug and take a nap!

Happy Sunday... oh, and tonight is Downton Night !!! 


No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family