Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

All Is Merry And Bright ...

Vintage Christmas card
Hello Friends! Only 4 more days until Christmas!!! Can you BELIEVE it? Amazon and Ebay have been my friends the last few weeks! Thank goodness for online shopping! I am sure many of you are busy wrapping presents and getting last minute Christmas preparations underway! :) I am a little saddened that I am not able to get out of bed to wrap presents or make cookies... but,  I am allowed to lay on the couch every now and then and enjoy being around all of the festivities taking place in our house. I have been listening to all of the old, classic Christmas carols sung by the best... you know, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
Vintage Christmas Card
 I wish you love and Christmas joy today from our house to yours!
 
I had another doctor appointment yesterday, this time with my OB. The babies look wonderfu1! Same news as earlier in the week, my 
cervix is still at a 2.0 cm. So praise God! :)
Vintage Christmas card
Yesterday, we woke-up to a BIG surprise on our front porch! Thank you Auntie Summer for making our day so merry and bright! :)
 
 
Auntie Summer left a surprise  bag full of fun activities and treats for Robbie and me to enjoy while I am on bed rest! We love you and thank you for everything... you are such a wonderful friend and sister.
 
Jingle All The Way!
 
 
Jingle has been a very busy little elf these past few days! Yesterday, he introduced us to his reindeer friend Noel! Noel is just adorable and we all love her and welcome her into our home! :)
 
 
The other day, GiGi read; " The Night Before Christmas" to Robbie. She also read a cute little book to my little guy about a mouse who saved Christmas.
 
 
 
Jingle left this adorable little stuffed mouse from the story; "The Night Before Christmas".
 
 
 
This morning, Jingle was hiding in the buffet with a jingle bell necklace around his neck and a Bing Crosby Christmas music C.D. for Robbie to enjoy!
 
 
 
Here is my little elf showing off his new jingle bell necklace this morning!
 
 
He loves Christmas so much and I love seeing it all through his eyes!


 We put the Bing Crosby Christmas C.D. on and I caught Robbie dancing around and shaking and ringing the jingle bells! :)
 
 
25 Nights Of Family Christmas Movies
 
STAY TUNED!  The World Premiere of Everything Twas is TOMORROW! Monday, November 25th!!  Subscribe on YouTube NOW!! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLby7-6cjDqdnMowWfd-SCnihLOtCYefcp
 
Last night we watched ...
 
 
Have a merry day!
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family