Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Thursday Post


Yesterday was Gigi's Birthday! We wanted to wish her a BIG Happy Birthday and a huge I love you!!!
We are all sick this year, including Gigi... It was a rainy, gloomy day so we didn't do much.


We did manage to get her out of the house and take her to a cute little lunch place in Sierra Madre, called The Only Place In Town! 

After lunch, we all went over to our new house to check out the arrival of our new  Farmhouse sink!!! I am beyond over the moon excited about this sink!!!! :) 

Whitehaus WH3018 Fireclay Farm Sink


Whitehaus WH3018 Fireclay Farm Sink

The wall mounted faucets came as well!  
Larger View
Our counter top installation has taken a back seat until after Thanksgiving, because we have decided to get a few more estimates to install copper plumbing throughout the entire house. If we go this way, this needs to be done before we are able to install the marble and back splash in both the kitchen and bathrooms. ( Sorry for the boring details, but this blog is also my journal, and I love looking back at our year). 


Tonight is my Junior League's big Christmas Gala which is held at a local, well known florist called Jacob Maarse! My Mom and hubby are both going with me to dine and shop! 




Speaking of the holidays, yesterday I bought this tumbler at Starbucks just because it makes me happy!! It sparkles and shines and I love it!!! :)

Holiday Cold Cup - Clear, 24 fl oz


As we prepare for Thanksgiving, I would like to share this little prayer with you...

Give Thanks to the Lord 8x10 Art Print Christian Bible Verse Thanksgiving



Hymn of Thanksgiving

Praise the Lord who is good.
God's love endures forever.

He alone has done great wonders.
His love endures forever.

He skillfully fashioned the heavens.
His love endures forever.

He positioned the two great lights:
His love endures forever.

The sun to rule in the day;
His love endures forever.

The moon and stars in the night.
God's love endures forever.

Psalm 136

Have a wonderful day! I know I am enjoying this snuggly sweater weather!! 

Blessings,




No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family