Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

18 Weeks

I'm 18 Weeks !

18 weeks and just about half way through the pregnancy now!! 
Just spoke with my doctor this week and it looks like the twins will be a scheduled C-section. 
I was hoping to do a VBAC, but because there are two little babies, the VBAC risk is too great. 
 I hope to make it to 36 weeks with these little bundles, my doctor said she won't let me go past 38 weeks. I can't wait to meet these two little people! :) 

Below is a picture of me pregnant with Robbie at 18 weeks during my 
first pregnancy in December 2010.



Here I am today, 18 weeks pregnant with the twins, November 2013 ... a lot bigger than the first time around, but who cares! Happy and healthy twins, that's all I want! :) 



Pregnancy Highlights This Week 

Size of Babies: The Christensen twins are each the size of a sweet potato!
They each weigh a little over 6 oz. 

 Babies Development This Week: The babies are moving and tumbling around a lot more these days!

Maternity Clothes: ANYTHING STRETCHY that goes over the belly!! :) 

Gender: Not sure just yet! We can't wait to find out who God is blessing us with! We should know on November 12th,  just 9 more days!!!!



Movement: The twins are constantly moving, moving, moving! I fell so blessed and thank God every time I feel one of these little angels! 

Sleep:  Sleep has just in the last two days become annoying!! I just can't seem to get comfortable lately! 



What I miss: I have a major craving for a Polish Sausage sandwich!!! :) 




Cravings:  This week I'm craving salads!!!




Symptoms: I feel a fullness in my tummy in the evenings. Lots of heaviness in the uterus and lower back pain at the end of the day.




Best Moment this week: Just happy to have made it another week!!!


Counting my blessings this week!



No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family