Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

No Ordinary Thursday !

Earlier this morning, while Robbie was working on a stringing lesson, I was working on cutting a very thick piece of plastic, ( stupidly with a serrated Cutco knife ).


 
Well,  this was the result of my brilliantly stupid idea ....



 
 And a trip to the Emergency Room, three hours and 7 stitches all the way around my thumb later I was back home...
 
The E.R. doctor said she was shocked I didn't cut through my tendon.
The cut was super deep and I could actually see the bone.
Praise God that everything worked out well and no real damage done. :)
 
 I even got a kiss from the boo boo police! My little sweetie Robbie gave my bandage a big kiss and said, "all better now Mommy"!
 
Oh goodness, just noticed the date on my photo is off by a day, better update my camera.
 
Hope your day was interesting as well! :)
 
Sarah

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family