Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hooray For Old Hollywood Glam



Ahh the Academy Awards!! The best night of the year for movies and fashion! 
I spent the night curled-up on the sofa with a homemade French Bread pizza and my cuddly little boy! 


I thought Seth MacFarlane did a great job hosting this year! 



As for the fashion, I have several favorites . . . 



I loved Jessica Chastain in The Help and I hear she is excellent in Zero Dark Thirty. 


I thought she looked amazing tonight! Her look was truly Old Hollywood glam. I loved her gorgeous dress and the red lipstick added that perfect pop of color! 



I also loved Anne Hathaway's look. The pale pink was so feminine and her necklace was exquisite! 


I think her new Pixie Cut is adorable! So stylish, I wish I could gather-up the courage to cut my own hair in the same style! Well maybe someday. 
Bravo Anne in every way! 


As always, I thought Amy Adams looked fabulous! Love her! 


To me, the "belle of the ball" without a doubt was Amanda Seyfried! 
Her hair was classically chic in a beautiful up-do. The style of her gown was superb. I would have liked to have seen this dress in perhaps a brighter color, but overall a WIN! 




Hope you had a fun night at the Oscars everyone! 


No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family