Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Our 4th Of July

 
Hello friends! I have taken a little blogcation this past week. Rich had a full 10 days off !! It was so nice to spend time with my hubby and our little cricket! We enjoyed family time with both sets of our parents as well as a fabulous 4th of July and a day trip to Sea World in San Diego ! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th, celebrating this great nation that we call home!
We spent the 4th with my parents. Here is a picture of GiGi, Robbie and Gampa Ray!
My Mom prepared a fabulous feast for us!!! Here is a photo of our yummy BBQ! Complete with a Pink Lemonade cake ;)
Here we have my little cricket running in my parent's backyard!
Later in the evening, we went downtown in my parent's town to watch the city's firework display!
Robbie absolutely LOVED the fireworks! Here he is with his Daddy!
A surprised little face after the first firework went off!!
Being silly with my boy !!!
Waiting for the show!
Here I am with "my guys"! We were watching the beautiful night sky light up!
May God Bless America!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family