This afternoon during our run, I introduced Robbie to some of the great classic Country Music artists. You know, Johnny Cash, George Strait, Toby Keith. Well, I had forgotten how much I love this one Toby Keith song called; "My List".
Here is the video below.
So, this song really got me thinking about what would be on my list? I'm not talking about doing laundry, washing dishes, tidying-up the house. running to the grocery store. Those things will always be there. I played the song for Rich and seriously asked him, what would be on his list? If we could just take one day and put everything else on pause, here is what we would do.
1. Wake-up, spend some time reading the Bible together on our back porch.
2. Make a big pancake breakfast.
3. Go down to the beach for the morning . Rich would surf and Robbie and I would play in the water.
4. Make a sand castle with the baby.
5. Head down to Disneyland for a few hours and just be kids again.
6. Come back home and have our families over for a nice Sunday dinner.
7. Go to sleep knowing that when our heads hit the pillow, at the end of the day, we spent our day exactly how we would have wanted to . . . making memories with our loved ones. :)
Okay, now it's your turn! What would be on your "List"?
Oh and before I end my post, tonight was meatball sub night at our house. We had a very happy little Marinara lover!!