Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Tale Of The Missing Cabbages

I'm quite sure that most of you are familiar with the famous children's story of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. Here is a Friday Funny to get you into the weekend!

Well, earlier in the month I proudly planted 5 beautiful cabbage plants for decoration in my front yard. I was so proud of these five little plants because of the beauty, fullness and unique element they added to my landscape.

Over the past few days I have noticed that my cabbages have been missing. I suspect we have our own little Peter Rabbit in our garden.

This is what I woke up to this morning.
What is left of my cabbages

Robbie checking out the damage.

Who I found eating my cabbages this evening . . . mystery solved.

I suppose next time I will have to pot my cabbages! But, aren't they B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L when potted appropriately ?!! 
I guess this is my next project before Easter!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Making The Most of Each Day said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family