Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nine Months

Not only was yesterday February 5, 2012 Super Bowl Sunday . . . round of applause for the Giants!!
Robert also turned 9 months old yesterday! Which means, this calls for a post update. :)

Baby Boy, you are 9 months old today!! Can you believe it? You will be one whole year old in three months, 1, 2, . . . 3 MONTHS, I really just can't believe that! This past month Daddy has been away at training and he will be so surprised at how much you have grown, physically, mentally and verbally! You last saw Daddy on January 9th and you will see him on February 9th!

Robert's 9 Month Stats
I am not sure how much you weigh or how tall you are. You will have your 9 month check-up in a few weeks, I would guess you weigh somewhere around 20 to 21 pounds. You are probably about 28 to 28 1/2 inches tall.

You started eating Gerber puffs this month and you think they are the BEST!! You prefer banana flavor and sweet potato. You also tried cottage cheese this month and you liked that as well!

You are still nursing and you take a few bottles throughout the day.

You are wearing a size 3 diaper and a size 3 /4 shoe. You are wearing 9 month clothing and some 12 month.


What You Are Doing This Month

You have been "talking" like CrAzY this month!!! You say Mama, Dada, Baba and Hi ( or something kinda like hi)! You wave bye-bye and hello to people.  You clap and you are just starting to do "So Big". We say "How big is Robbie?" and you hold your tiny little arms up when we say "So Big". It really is just adorable little one.

You cut two more teeth this month and boy oh boy did you let us all know it!!!! You ran a temp for two days and in the end, you now have to little white tooth buds in the front of your mouth.

You also have been standing on your own and you took two steps this past month. I think you will be walking before your first birthday, but we will wait and see. You are cruising from furniture to furniture, crawling, pulling yourself up, standing and all that fun stuff!

Oh, and how could I forget . . . you are getting MORE hair!!!!!!!!!!! Yay,I could just throw a party! I wouldn't say you have LOTS of hair, but you definitely have hair and that is an improvement from last month. I am now able to spike about a half inch of blonde curly hair at the front of your head. I think it's just adorable and you have received several compliments on it as well! :)




 
I love you more than word my sweet boy and I can't wait for "Dada" to come home this week and see his big boy!

Love,
Mommie

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family