Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guess Who Is Six Months Old ?



Robert, it's your half birthday! I can't believe my little PUMPKIN is already six months old!



That is HALF of a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Six Month Stats For Baby Robbie


We will find out your height and weight at your 6 month Dr. visit on November 16th.


Clothing Size: 6 to 9 months


Food: You are still nursing several times a day. You take a bottle like a champ. You are now eating rice cereal twice a day, along with sweet potatoes and we will be introducing yellow squash this week.



Exciting Firsts: Robbie, this past month your first tooth came in!!! You have a second one on it's way, just breaking through your little gum. You also started crawling last week at 5 months 3 weeks! We are so proud of you my little man.

A Letter From Mama

Dear Robert,

I am amazed that I now have a 6 month old baby boy. You are super active, healthy and a wiggly little worm! I can't believe that I only met you 6 short months ago, I feel as though I have known you forever. I can't even imagine how our life was before we had you and I love knowing that I wake up everyday to your smiling little face!


I love everything about you, from your big eyes to your sweet cheeks. You are my little companion and we have so much fun together during the day. You enjoy our morning walks and this past week you have loved the bubbles in the bathtub. The other night while bathing you, I scooped up a handful of bubbles from your bath and blew them out of my hand. You laughed and giggles away!! After repeating my bubble trick several times, I held some bubbles up to your mouth and pursed my lips together and said; " blow Robbie". You are so adorable! You made a little O with your mouth and tried to blow the bubbles as well! You are learning new things everyday and that makes Mommy and Daddy SO happy! I am cherishing each day with you Robert! I love being your Mommy, it is the best and most fulfilling job in all the world.


Love, Mama


Here is a little look back at six months of photos!


2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy half birthday! Love you, Robbie!

Making The Most of Each Day said...

Robert, Darling!
Happy six months Birthday! It seems like just yesterday you were born. Your family loves you sooooo... much. We all thank God for you. Your little life is blessing us all. I want to be a better person for you. I pray every single day for you and for your future. I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over your life. I also ask God to use you for His glory!
My cup runneth over with love for you, My little blessing!
Your Grandmother, Robin

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family