Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Random Monday Post

It's Monday night and I am just sitting down to blog. My little baby is sound asleep and Dancing With The Stars is over. Here are some fun Marvelous Monday products. But first, I have to be a Momma and post some pics of my little man. :)





The pictures above and below are from this past weekend at Grandma's. Our little bug loves his bath time! :)



This picture below is actually from about a month ago. Excuse the mess and my no make-up frazzled look. This is when we were moving from our apartment into our new house. Robert loves this seat that his Great Grandma Branch bought for him! :)



Ok, on to my first Marvelous Monday pick!



I have mentioned before that I have a HUGE addiction to As Seen On TV products! What can I say? I just can't pass up a good product when I see it. ;) Well, I have been wanting to get The Perfect Brownie kit. Rich keeps telling me that I won't use it and it will just end up shoved in a cabinet. My Mom's friend Roberta got one for me and I am just thrilled! I love it, just as I thought I would!!! :)

In an effort to look my best for The Marine Corps Birthday Ball, which is coming up on November 6th. Robbie and I have been going on a 4 mile walk every morning and in the evenings I have started running on my own. I love this website http://www.mapmyrun.com/

Not only can I map out my run and run distance before I complete it, but the site also keeps track of my time. I also use it to track my walk with Robbie. You have to check out this site.


Finally, I wanted to share a good friend's blog. Her name is Julie and her blog is http://wingsoffaithdevotionals.blogspot.com/ To give you a background on Julie here is an excerpt from her blog; "For years I have felt a calling to write. I have written three children's novels and one adult novel, as well as countless devotions and essays on my own personal experiences and life lessons. I will be sharing many of these on my blog. My dream is to one day be a published author. How nice it would be if my husband didn't have to work so hard! In the meantime, I will keep doing what I love, writing. While this blog isn't meant to be about me, I cannot write without sharing from my own personal experiences. I hope that the words, woven together with faith and love, will encourage, edify, and minister to any and all who read it. "




If you are looking to find wonderful, heartfelt, life experiences and daily inspiration about The Lord, please check out Julie's blog. You will be blessed through her writing.



Have a fabulous Monday friends! :)


Blessings,
Sarah

1 comment:

Essential Mama Baby said...

You have a very handsome son! Love the pictures. I'm on my way to check your friend's blog and I will certainly get the "perfect brownie" for myself. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for stopping by and adding your button on my "list your mom blog here". I hope you have found some new friends there. I would really appreciate if you grab my button as well!
I'm your new GFC follower!
http://www.essentialmamababy.blogspot.com

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family