Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Lunch With Good Friends!

Robert & his new friend Luke!

About a week ago or so, Rich , Robert and I had lunch with our sweet friends Vanessa and Jeremy. They just had their second child Luke, this past June!!!! Vanessa, Rich and I all went to high school together. Actually, Vanessa introduced Rich to me!!! Thanks Nessa, I'm so glad you did!


Rich and I were thrilled to meet and talk about old times with Vanessa. Jeremy is a pastor; we asked him if he would be willing to baptize and perform Robert's baby dedication ceremony? He accepted and so we will be having the ceremony in October!




Our Sweet Friends!


Jeremy and Vanessa have two handsome boys, Jacob and Luke! They truly are a beautiful family who live to serve the Lord. Rich and I happily left lunch talking about how much fun we had and what great friends they are! It's so nice and refreshing to have friends who share the same family values and beliefs. With Robert and Luke being only about a month apart in age, I look forward to many play dates!!! :)


Blessings,
Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family