Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, July 8, 2011

My 100th Follower Gift Giveaway !!

T.G.I.F Everyone!!! Are you excited for the weekend? I know I am! Today, I am posting a big thank you to all of my followers. I wish I could write each and everyone of you a nice thank you note for all of your lovely comments and kind words! Heck, I wish I could have each of you over for lunch! Since I can't, I wanted to find some way to say thank you for being such awesome followers. Every time I blog I look forward to reading all of your comments. I also love new followers because it gives me a chance to read your blogs. The Adventures of The Christensens almost has 100 followers. So, I am putting a challenge out there. Whoever is my 100th follower will receive a fabulous prize gift! I want to be loyal to my current followers/readers so, I have a challenge for you as well. I will send a prize gift to the first follower to leave a comment on my blog post tomorrow, which will be on Saturday July 9, 2011. I will post it sometime between midnight tonight and midnight tomorrow. I will be bogging about one of my favorite scriptures. So, stay tuned and watch my blog!! You just might be our lucky winner! Also, if you are a current reader but have not yet signed up as a follower on The Adventures of The Christensens be sure to sign up as a follower. You just might become my 100th person! Love and Blessings to you all!


Before I leave you for the day, I had to share a few pictures with you. Today baby Robert had his first Target experience. I LOVE Target and could literally spend all day there. I don't know what it is about that store. I could walk in only needing toilet paper and leave having spent 100 dollars! It's dangerous!! ha. Robbie was excellent during our target trip. He spent most of his time looking around and smiling at the people passing by.






So, because my little guy was so good we went to Sonic after! I know it wasn't really a treat for him but I loved it! He was quite content with a bottle and I enjoyed a cranberry slush!! We even took his Grandpa Ray a slush! It was a day of firsts for Robert! :)



Sarah



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

:) congrats on almost 100 followers! :)

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family