Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday and time to share what I'm thankful for. Over the last few weeks I was given two very kind surprise gifts. First, my sister in-law Ria made little Robert this beautiful blanket. I just love it and had to share it with all of you! Thank you Ria, the lambs are adorable and you are so talented! :)





Yesterday I received a book in the mail from Rich's Grandma Christensen up North in Washington State. Grandma Christensen sent me a recipe book on baby food making. I can't wait to use it once Robert is old enough!


I'm thankful for all of the kind people in my life and for all of the little unexpected surprises that make life fun!!




Blessings,

Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is priceless. When can I find out more?



My blog weightloss motivation

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family