Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Month Old

9 lbs 9 oz

21 inches long

Wearing both newborn and size 1 diapers

Wearing mostly newborn clothes

Nursing every 2 to 3 hours about 8 times a day



Robert, on Thursday you turned one month old ! Mommy can't even begin to tell you the joy you have brought to all of us in your one month on this earth! I will read these posts to you one day when you are older and can understand.

You have brought so much love, joy and contentment to my life sweetie. My heart has grown in size and I have learned to love in a new way. Being your Mommy is the best job in the whole world! There is nothing else I would rather do. Each day I eagerly watch you and wait to see what new and exciting thing you will learn and discover. At night I love to watch you sleep and I praise the Lord for you my little miracle.

Every morning before Daddy goes to work we put you in bed with us and cuddle with you. We just stare at you and talk about our hopes and dreams for your future. Both of us overwhelmed by the love we have for you.

You went to the pediatricians this week and Dr. Dwinell said you weigh around 9lbs 9 oz. You are measuring in at 21 inches. I'm so happy that you are healthy baby. You smile a big, beautiful dimple smile in your sleep and you are looking so aware lately. You love to sleep in your swing and you eat every 3 hours. You nap every 3 hours or so in the day and you are starting to sleep about 5 hours at night. You also love your bath time before bed! I can't wait to see what next month brings.
You have my heart little man!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family