Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Another Marvelous Monday Check Out My Favorite Things This Week

Happy Monday Readers! It's time for another Marvelous Monday share. Today, I am sharing two of my favorite things from the week.

First off I LOVE NBC's new show The Voice!! Watch out American Idol, The Voice is taking over!!! The talent is unbelievable and the overall concept of the show is great! You can watch The Voice on Tuesdays at 9/8 central!


Hand Crocheted Cuff Bracelets



Next up are these hand crocheted cuff bracelets. My Mom is a VERY talented artist. For the past few months she has been creating these stylish cuff bracelets! I love mine! These cuffs are so versatile, you can wear them dressed down with jeans and a sleek black shirt with your favorite pair of heels, or you can dress them up and wear one for a night out with a little black dress! They are sparkly yet elegant! Best of all she is now selling these fabulous bracelets starting next week May 9th! If you would like to see more check out her blog at http://www.makingthemostofeachday.blogspot.com/ or her Etsy store starting next week at



http://www.etsy.com/search_results_people.php?search_query=the+robin+birds+nest&search_type=people


Blessings,


Sarah


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family