Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

39 Weeks & Waiting!!

39 Weeks Pregnancy Update


Robert is due in 6 days. It's May 1st and I'm ready to burst! I am VERY ready to meet him!
How Far Along: Today I am 39 Weeks and 1 day into my pregnancy. I have a Doctor appointment tomorrow to see how much further I have progressed. I am hoping Robert decides to make his appearance soon, mostly because I just can't wait to meet him!!!




Size of Baby: Little Robert is the size of a watermelon!!!! Yes, I said a watermelon, can you believe it!!

Development This Week: Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath


Maternity Clothes: Anything I can still fit into at this point. :)

Gender: We are having a precious baby boy!!! Robert William Christensen

Movement: Lot's of movement. I can always feel his little feet!

Sleep: Lately sleep is all I want and love to do!

What I miss: At this point my ability to fit back into my skinny jeans!!!! :(


Cravings: Not many.


Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and cramping.

Best Moment this week: Hanging out with my Mom. She has been staying with us until baby arrives. We made little welcome goodie bags for the hospital staff and visitors. My Momma has been a great help!

Message to Robert From Mommy: Hi my little guy! Well, here we are. We have made it through another week together with you in my tummy. You will officially be a May baby. I'm SO very ready to meet and hold you! I can't wait to hear your first cry and look into your eyes. I feel like a little child before Christmas! Hurry up Robbie, we all want to meet you! :) Love Momma


My Pregnancy progress throughout the 39 almost 40 weeks!

Blessings, Sarah Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Summer said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family