Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday & Congrats To Megyn Kelly !


This Thursday I am thanking God for all of his many blessings and answered prayers! I am thankful that the Lord places people and events in our life at just the right time. :) Prayers are not always answered in our timing or how "we" think they should be, but they are always answered according to the Lord's perfect plan.We should always seek His plan for our life.


On another note. I watch and just love Megyn Kelly the host of Fox News' televison program "America Live With Megyn Kelly"! I was thrilled to find out she too was expecting a baby a few months back when she announced it on her show.


This morning the network announced on the air that Kelly gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Yardley Evans, she is Kelly's second child with husband Douglas Brunt. Megyn went on maternity leave last week in preparation for the birth. Martha McCallum, who is filling in for Kelly, announced the birth, and said that Yardley was born at 10 AM on Thursday and weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces. Congrats to Megyn kelly and her family!!


Blessings,

Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family