Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursdays March 10th 2011


Hello Readers and Happy Thursday!
This Thursday I am thankful for so many things! As always I take Thursday as a time to reflect on all the good and positive things in my life. As I am sitting here typing this post my little boy is moving away in my tummy! I am so blessed to have made it this far in my pregnancy ( 32 weeks on Saturday) and I give all the glory to the Lord! I am also beyond excited because tomorrow my husband is coming home! He has been gone for about 7 weeks doing military training in North Carolina! I just can't wait to see him! I encourage you friends to set aside some time today to think about all of the wonderful things you have going on in your life right now! Before I close this post I wanted to share with you a video I found that just made my day! I couldn't stop laughing when I first watched it! Have a wonderful Thursday friends!




Blessings,
Sarah
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Also really enjoying Thankful Thursday; thinking about Richard coming back to Cali, little Robert just growing and growing, the sun has come out in southern california again and some of my flowers are blooming. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Sarah! :) --Blessings,

Lipstick, Uniforms and bare feet....The Tremblays said...

I'm so glad your man is back from training. I just picked mine up on Sunday from training in Germany. So nice to have the husbands home. I need to start Thankful Thursday, maybe that would have turned around my un-lucky day.

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family