Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Just For Fun Military Wife Friday Fill-In !

Happy Friday! Today, I am linking up with http://www.wifeofasailor.com/ for a military wife blog hop! Here is a survey she has put out for all of us military wifeys!


1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?

I believe it is important to have hobbies of your own. I keep busy with my family, friends, church/ Bible studies, crafts, blog , reading cooking and so much more! At each duty station I have been blessed with wonderful girlfriends !!!!



2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?

My favorite concert was when my sweet husband ( at the time Fiance) took me to see Brad Paisley. I was so looking forward to the concert and happy just to go, no matter what seats we had. Once we got there my husband ( who all day told me we didn't have the best seats) kept walking down towards the stage farther and farther finally into the VIP section! Before I knew it we were like 2 rows from the stage! It was such a fun night!!!! :)

3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?


I have been a Marine wife for almost 3 years now. The first year we moved from California (our home state) to Virginia for nine months. Then we moved to Florida for about a year. Now, we are so blessed to be living back in California ( only about an hour from our hometown and families). However, while we were gone for those two years I missed my family, friends certain restaurants and places to shop.


4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?

Hmm... This is a good question! One I should definitely put more thought into! I have lost both Grandparents to cancer. I suppose I would run for a cancer relief society.

5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?


Oooh!!! I LOVE this one!!!! Okay, let me think... I would definitely have a bean and cheese burrito with tons of gooey cheese and enchilada sauce melted on top of the burrito, a side of Spanish rice and a large coke! Oh don't forget the chips, salsa and guacamole! For dessert... I think I would HAVE to have something chocolate! I'm not picky
on the details! The Candy Man can decide those! :)

Blessings,
Sarah
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family