Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get Ready For Tons of Baby Shower Photos

Good Morning friends! Here are the photos taken by Michelle at my baby shower this past Saturday! Michelle's work is fabulous, Rich and I are trying to set up a maternity photo shoot with her in the next few weeks before baby! :) >


When I first walked into the shower this was the sign welcoming in our little Robert!

Decorations> The Food was amazing!!!! The beautiful lamb cake Summer made!


( Robert's nursery theme is "Lamb of God"). Such a cute idea. Summer had each guest use their thumbprint to make this lamb!


The food spread labled and all.


The candy bar area!
href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Af-fduxIabQ/TZNNNX4kjI/AAAAAAA
AGifts Chc/ Gifts Galore! %2Bgifts"> Here I am with Miss Summer! My best friend and one of the hosts of the shower!

Opening presents. The two Grandmas to be! My Mom Grandma Robin on the left and Rich's Mom Grandma Carla on the right. Here I am with Grandma Carla, Grandma Robin and baby Robert in my tummy. This is my favorite picture of the ladies in the family. Starting on the left Rich's Aunt Christine, Rich's Grandma ( Robert's Great Grandma Branch), Rich's Mom ( Grandma Carla), me ( Mommy-to-be), my Mom (Grandma Robin), my Aunt Rebecca, who was the other hostess of my wonderful shower!

This photo is so precious to me. ; All the women above holding little Robert and blessing him. Guests mingling and playing games. Guess how big I am game ? More games and lamb cookie favors made by Summer
It was a wonderful shower more perfect than I ever could have hoped for! Thank you Summer and Aunt Becky my two hostesses! Also, a big thank you to Michelle for all of her help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great time!!! You look so adorable in all the pictures!

Love you,

Sara

Sarah beth said...

I love the theme!! the cake and all of the deocrations were amazing..what a fun shower!

Stephanie T said...

Looks like a wonderful baby shower! I love the theme!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family