Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday God's Promise




Hello Friends!
It's Thursday February 17th, 2011. I woke up to a beautiful, sunny morning in Southern California today. The news had been predicting rain for most of the week. Yesterday, I was driving back to my parents from my home in Orange County. My Mom and I had spent the day cleaning, painting and preparing little Robert's nursery. The day was gloomy and rainy. On our way home the sun started to peak it's way out from the clouds and this is what we were blessed with!
A beautiful rainbow of God's promise! It reminded me of this scripture.

"I will place my rainbow in the clouds, and it will become a guarantee of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, then I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures of all kinds. Never again will the waters become a flood and destroy all living things. When the rainbow is in the clouds, I will notice it and remember the perpetual covenant between God and all living creatures of all kinds that are on the earth.”
So God said to Noah, “This is the guarantee of the covenant that I am confirming between me and all living things that are on the earth.” Genesis 9: 13-17

Happy Thursday everyone, remember the Lord's promise to all of his children! :)

Blessings,
Sarah
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family