Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Actually Enjoyed My Glucose Test ?

Yummy Orange Soda Type Glucose Drink!

This morning I took my 27 almost 28 weeks glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. I must admit, I was dreading taking this test because of all of the bad stories I have heard from numerous pregnant women. However, now having taken the test I was pleasantly surprised by the not so bad, actually GOOD taste of the orange soda drink! I had not eaten any sugar in the past 4 or 5 days so, asking me to chug down something sweet in under 5 minutes?? So NOT a problem!!!
The worst part of the whole test was fasting from 10 pm the night before until almost 1 pm the next day. Other than that not so bad! :)


Chugging it down in less than 5 minutes


I won't know the results for a few more days. I was starving after the test and having a major craving for Del Taco ( I know, not so healthy) :(. I splurged at Del Taco and was a happy camper!!! Great experience today! :)

Happy Girl!


Blessings,

Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family