Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursdays January 20, 2011

It's Thursday again! Time to give thanks! I woke up today feeling appreciative and blessed by my husband. I am thankful that he is a wonderful provider who works so hard. I am grateful that because of him, I am able to stay home and enjoy this nesting time before our baby arrives! Although I absolutely loved my time as a working elementary school teacher, I thoroughly love being a stay at home wife and am so looking forward to being a stay at home Mother.

Last week we had a 3D ultrasound done. We were able to see our little Robert so clearly! I just marveled in awe at the works of my beautiful Savior! I praise Him for a healthy baby boy whom I can't wait to meet!

I have been so blessed by my wonderful family this week! Rich, has gone to the East Coast for military training for the next few months. I am so thankful to have my very kind and helpful parents and in-laws, who have been so willing to help me while hubby is away! My Mom Robin, for being so kind to let a pregnant daughter and cat come stay with her. Thanks Mom for being so attentive to me. My Mother in-law Carla, for driving all the way out with me to San Diego to see Rich off at the airport. Thank you to you both!

Hope you take the time to thank the Lord for the small things in life today! :)


Blessings,
Sarah

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah that is so awesome. I am so glad you have family there to help you while Rich is gone! The Lord is good! Thanks for stopping by again!! Hope your week was blessed!! Hugs

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family