Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Friday, January 14, 2011

A Morning Prayer Chat With Heide

Heide and Me at a Pajama Girl's Movie Night!


After I said goodbye to Rich as he left for work this morning, I decided to check my e-mail and leave my daily blog post. When I logged onto Facebook a very good friend of mine Heide started to chat with me. Heide is a friend and an Air force wife that I met while we were based in Pensacola Florida. Heide was the first military wife I met in Florida, she was also one of the Bible study leaders of our Women's study. Heide, her husband Joel and their two beautiful girls have been an excellent example to Rich and me of a young Christian military family! They have wonderful parenting skills and Heide is a master at household management! Whenever Rich and I went to their home we both always felt the spirit of God! It was so nice to pray with her and hear the new exciting news of their life! I do truly believe God placed the Hakes family in our life for a reason. I find it so interesting how the Lord will do that. I thank him for The Hakes friendship!


Heide and Me With Some of The Girls From Our Bible Study Group




Blessings, Sarah Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family