Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Brunch At Summer's

Every year my girlfriend Summer (who I have been friends with since we were around ten years old) throws an after Christmas brunch at her beautiful home. She has both of our Mom's along with some other dear friends. Summer is a domestic diva! She cooks and bakes, sews, crafts and is an all around Cinderella Woman! Check out her blog at www.wannaberanchwife.blogspot.com I just love her! Every year her brunch is exquisite. Summer puts so much time and detail into everything. After the brunch we exchange our Christmas gifts over tea and dessert.
Thank you Summer for another wonderful year! Cheers to you!

The wonderful brunch spread above and cute gift tags Summer made below!


1 comment:

Summer said...

I have the best time with you guys! I LOVE this tradition! Next year we'll save a spot for sweet little Robert!!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family