Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Monday, July 12, 2010

1950's Pinup Girl Photo Shoot










We all can remember at some point in our lives looking at a photograph of the old 1950's pinup girls. What I love about those photos is how glamorous they made the women look. Very old Hollywood! This weekend some of my girlfriends and I scheduled a photo shoot with a photographer in Pensacola. This photographer does many other types of photo shoots, but she specializes in 1950's pin up girl photos. The 1950's era has always fascinated me. I love the ruby red lipstick, red nail polish and just overall classy appearance of the the way ladies dressed and carried themselves. We had so much fun at our photo shoot. We started getting ready around 7:30 in the morning and did not get home till almost 7:30 in the evening. The photographer had fun backgrounds, clothing and music playing while we posed. I didn't realize all the time that goes into posing and modeling for pictures. At first we were all a little bit camera shy, but by the second set of pictures we were all loving the bright lights and flash of the camera. I took close to 200 photos. Here are just a few of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just love the pictures!

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family